Bacon Flavored Diet Coke

A new adventure in soft drinks, Diet Coke with Bacon is sure to introduce you to a flavorific good time. This drink is so important that it even has its own Diet Coke Facebook Page.

Who needs Diet Coke with lime or Cherry when you can go sugar free while getting your daily dose of bacon? Drink up, my friends.

Visit Our Bacon Shop!

UPDATE: Some fellows from Europe decided it would be a good idea to drop raw bacon into a can of Coke and drink the result. Watch the video below. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Click to Shop Bacon!

107 comments

• MAdgeT says:

no, moron. Zed is a letter of the alphabet, that matched your Zee. as it’s not called coke Zee, why would it be Coke Zed? if you are actually refering to the other term for zero in the english language it is actually nought.

1. rasta says:

i love bacon coke <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

2. kevin says:

how dare you, post me some bacon coke NOWWWWWWWWW OMON OMON MON MONMNOMN OMN OMNO MNO MNO MNOMN ONMONM ONMO MNO MNOM ONMNO MNOM NO MNOM ONMO MNO MNOM ONMNO M ONMMOMNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

3. myrinda says:

so…what I don’t understand is…why are there people here who don’t like bacon? You need some fake bacon website then…if you don’t like real bacon, don’t eat it.
    I used to be a vegetarian…cruelty free, responsibly raised thick cut applewood smoked bacon from Whole Foods brought me back…

4. Doug says:

Hi there, I’m currently researching for a post that I’m writing for my own blog. I’ve found this post very useful and I was wondering if I can link to this article as it will be of some interest to my viewers? Many thanks. Doug

5. Pingback: Bacon
  6. leslie says:

BACON IS A MEAT THAT WILL CLOG YOUR ARTERIES. COKE IS A DRINK THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. DON’T DRINK IT! (UNLESS YOU LIKE DYING WHILE GOING POTTY!)

PEACE

7. leslie says:

BACON IS A FATTY MEAT THAT WILL CLOG YOUR ARTERIES. COKE IS A LIQUID THAT WILL JUST MAKE YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. IT’S A BAD COMBINATION. I HAVE TWO SEND THIS NOW BECAUSE PRFFESER DUMBELDORE IS ON HIS WAY TO DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS!!!

• Alana says:

Okay so you say this then how the heck did you get on this site plus you cant even use too in the right way sorry but two means the number it would be too… and dont be such a hater if you hate it so much then dont even waste your durn time commenting! Just sayin…

8. leslie says:

wow….whats with the bacon flavored coke???

ooooo i want some bacon bits in my coke. thats yummy.

i’ve made some of my own. Make some bacon and chop it up and put it in your coke can its good!!!!!!

9. Jonathan (Bacon Man) says:

I am sorry but you lot really need to get a life instead of commenting on a Bacon flavoured soft drink?

why not just eat a piece of bacon and drink some coke afterwards, it would taste surely…..

10. Hamtaro says:

God damn it, I can’t be the only person who thinks this is a ripoff of the Primus song Pork Soda

Chorus
    Grab yourself a can of pork soda
    You’ll be feeling just fine
    Ain’t nothin’ quite like sittin’ ’round the house
    Swillin’ down them Cans of swine

11. EmmBee says:

Umm, if you check out the myspace page, you might notice this is a fake press release dated April 1st… 2006. It’s not real.

But you know, I would try it if it were.

12. Grant says:

Ture Keybacahn – you are correct, you don’t understand! Simply put, fake bacon is Just Not Bacon. There can be no substitute for the real thing.

Additionally, if you do not want to eat bacon, why on earth would you want to eat something that isn’t bacon, but pretends to be? Just eat something else! I hear that for non-bacon eaters, food does exist that is not bacon, and they claim it is perfectly palatable.

I for one couldn’t imagine a world without bacon though…

13. Ture Keybacahn says:

I don’t understand what all the hype is about surrounding real bacon. There are plenty of delicious bacon alternatives, and I hear they taste the same.